BAC Round Airflow Ceiling Cassette 360° with Round Panel | NASA Communication, Cooling and Heating
- Individual 3 zone air conditioning max. Ø 8-12 m without draughts at the same surface temperature
- No inspection opening required
- Whisper quiet | Super light | Super flat
- 360° surround airflow from vertical to horizontal
- Fresh air connection possibility Ø 100 mm
- Optional infrared or wired remote control with real-time, daily and weekly timer and room temperature sensor
- Suitable for redundant operation
- Cooling | Heating | Dehumidification | Ventilation
- Built-in condensate water pump with 75 cm delivery height
- Easy plug-in system for problem-free condensate water connection
- 3 fan speeds plus turbo function | auto swing
- Antibacterial coated heat exchanger and air filter
- CnT and ON|OFF contact
- Winter operating device for cooling operation down to -15°C
- S-plasma ioniser, ensures virus- and bacteria-free air (certified by TÜV Rheinland)
- Fresh air and exhaust air connection adapter from square to round
- Redundancy electronics kit MIM-RE 00
Unit construction Indoor unit:
Super light, Round Airflow ceiling cassette 360° for individual 3x zone air conditioning (120° each) with individual air flow direction from horizontal to vertical. With horizontal airflow direction, zone air conditioning is possible in a radius of 4-6 metres with the same surface temperature without cold airflow (cooling mode). The air flow direction is controlled without any air control dampers. This guarantees a level of comfort and well-being previously thought impossible. Evaporator made of aluminium with pressed-on aluminium fins. Air intake grille removable downwards via push lock. Easy to remove, antibacterial coated, cleanable long-life air filter. Super-quiet operation. 3-speed fan. Optional infrared remote control or wired remote control with real-time, daily and weekly timer and room temperature sensor with user-friendly symbol technology. All components are accessible via the underside of the unit. An inspection opening is not required.
Low energy consumption
In stand-by mode, the air conditioner consumes less than 1 watt
Thanks to high-quality compressors and motors, you get maximum power shortly after switching on the air conditioner to ensure the comfort of the room as quickly as possible.
The integrated automatic diagnosis monitors the air conditioner. Any errors found are indicated by an error code on the indoor unit's display.
Antibacterial coated heat exchanger
The coated heat exchanger provides sufficient protection against bacteria in your air conditioner.
On the modern wall unit you will find further function displays such as the temperature.
Full HD Filter
The Full HD filter provides clean air with excellent dust extraction. The Full HD filter with a high density filters up to 80% of dust and allergenic bacteria.
3 fan speeds
The indoor unit has 3 fan speeds that can be easily adjusted via the remote control.
The Samsung high-efficiency air conditioner has energy-saving technology and can create a healthy and comfortable environment. It uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R410a.
Automatic restart function
If the air conditioner fails unexpectedly, it will restart with the previous settings.
Samsung air conditioners make it possible to noticeably dehumidify the room air and thus ensure a pleasant room climate.
Quiet as a whisperr compressor
Thanks to the use of the latest technology, SAMSUNG air conditioners are particularly quiet.
Good Sleep Modus
When activated, the unit lowers the temperature by approx. 1 °C for two hours and regulates the fan speed. After about 5 hours, the unit switches off. This function provides comfort and energy savings
Heat pump technology
The split inverter air conditioner is equipped with a heat pump and uses 75% of the free energy resource air.24 hours at temperatures up to 60°C (230 V / 50 Hz) under extreme conditions.
Average product review
Please note that by purchasing they confirm "REGULATION (EU) No. 517/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 üon fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 842/2006" and only a suitably certified company may carry out the installation.