FUJITSU ASYG-KHCA Wall Air Conditioner with AOYG-KMCAN / KHCAN Nordic Unit
Thanks to the technologies and options used, the wall-mounted air conditioner FUJITSU KH Nordic performs additional special functions in addition to the basic comfort features, such as stable heating at low temperatures and Wi-Fi communication.
The heating capacity at low temperatures has been significantly improved by the large heat transfer surface and the indoor unit equipped with a large cross-flow fan.
Efficient Operating Mode
There is a 20-minute continuous operation mode with maximum airflow and maximum compressor power. By intense heating or cooling, you can achieve comfortable room air immediately.
The set temperature is automatically changed by 1°C. By automatically changing the thermostat settings, you can avoid unnecessary heating or cooling.
- 10°C HEAT function: The temperature can be kept constant at 10°C to prevent it from dropping too much during your absence.
- Automatic mode change: The unit automatically switches between cooling and heating, depending on the temperature settings and room temperature.
- Automatic swivel up/down: The louvers change the direction of the airflow vertically (swivel).
- Automatic airflow control: The microprocessor automatically adjusts the intensity of the airflow to temperature changes in the room.
- Automatic restart: In case of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner turns on automatically after the power is restored, maintaining the previous settings.
- Presence sensor: Detects the presence of the user in the room. If the room is empty, the device switches to the energy-saving mode.
- Switchable fans: The hybrid airflow creates a pleasant space by combining different airflow temperatures and speeds.
- Night program: The microprocessor gradually changes the temperature in the room, ensuring a comfortable sleep.
- Weekly programmer: On/Off program available for each day of the week.
- Programmer: With the digital programmer, you can set four operating cycles: On, Off, On-Off, Off-On.
- Filter indicator: The LED indicates that the filter needs to be cleaned.
- Wireless control: With the optional Wi-Fi adapter, you can control the air conditioner via the factory application using a smartphone or tablet.
- Ion filter: The filter removes unpleasant odors by oxidizing and reducing ions generated on the surface of fine ceramic elements.
- Polyphenol filter: Fine dust particles and harmful microorganisms are absorbed by electrostatic phenomena.
- Easy-to-clean housing panel: The panel can be removed for cleaning.
Average product review
Please note that by purchasing they confirm "REGULATION (EU) No. 517/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 üon fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 842/2006" and only a suitably certified company may carry out the installation.