The SEZ recessed duct unit can be easily integrated into low ceilings thanks to its low installation height of 200mm.
Up to 50 Pa static pressure can be set and you can choose between three fan speeds.
In addition, a cable remote control and a condensate pump are optionally available.
- With MELCloud, the unit can be remotely controlled via smartphone, tablet or computer. For this purpose, the unit can be equipped with a WiFi adapter.
- For each day, up to four individual switching points can be programmed with the weekly timer. At these, the unit can be switched on and off or a temperature can be set. This can ensure demand-oriented and energy-saving control.
- Fixed switch-on and switch-off times can be easily programmed with the on/off timer.
- The required air volume is adapted to the power demand thanks to the automatic fan control. Thus, when the desired temperature is reached, the air volume is reduced.
- Even at low outdoor temperatures, cooling operation is possible with the winter control. For this purpose, the speed of the outdoor unit fan is automatically reduced.
- Conventional heating systems can be replaced by heat pumps in many cases. This heat pump function achieves high efficiencies for low energy consumption.
- When the voltage is switched on again, the system automatically starts with the last selected setting. This ensures high operational reliability.
- The outdoor unit is prefilled with 410A refrigerant for easy installation.
- Fresh air can be supplied to the unit via the standard connection. A support fan is required for this.
- The unit has been awarded the quality certificate by the Fachverband Gebäude-Klima e.V. (FGK) with the quality seal for room air conditioners with award criteria such as maximum energy efficiency and guaranteed spare parts availability.
- The outdoor unit has energy-saving inverter technology and is therefore more efficient
- When replacing an old unit with a modern one, the Replace technology eliminates the cost of drywall work because R22 and R407C pipes can be reused.
|Energy efficiency class Cooling/Heating:||A / A|
|Cooling capacity min/standard/max (kW):||2,2/ 7,1 / 8,1|
|Cooling/heating power consumption (kW):||1,54 / 1,61|
|Heating capacity Min/Standard/Max (kW):||2,0 / 8,0 / 10,2|
|Technical data - Indoor unit:|
|Indoor unit model:||SEZ-M71DA|
|Sound pressure level Colling (Sleep/Low/Medium/High) dB(A):||( 29 / 34 / 39 / - )|
|Air flow rate cooling/heating (Sleep/Low/Medium/High) (m3/h):||( 720 / 960 / 1200 / - )|
|Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D):||200 x 1190 x 700|
|Technical data - Outdoor unit:|
|Model Outdoor unit:||SUZ-M71VA|
|Operating range cooling/heating [(Min ~ Max) (°CDB)/(Min ~ Max) (°CWB)]:||-10 ~ 46 / -10 ~ 24|
|Sound pressure level Cooling/Heating High (dB[A]):||49 / 51|
|Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D):||880 x 840 x 330|
|Pipe connections (Liquid + Gas):||1/4" + 1/2"|
|Refrigerant pre-charge Pipe length (m):||bis 7 m|
Heat pump technology
The split inverter air conditioner is equipped with a heat pump and uses 75% of the free energy resource air.24 hours at temperatures up to 60°C (230 V / 50 Hz) under extreme conditions.
- 1 x outdoor unit
- 1 x indoor unit
- 1 x Remote control
Average product review
Please note that by purchasing they confirm "REGULATION (EU) No. 517/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 üon fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 842/2006" and only a suitably certified company may carry out the installation.