Armacell Tubolit - Refrigerant pipe Refrigerant pipe copper insulated
The pre-insulated copper pipes for easy and permanent connection of air conditioning systems and heat pumps
Armacell Tubolit Split/DuoSplit is a reliable, pre-insulated system solution for connecting the indoor and outdoor components of split and multi-split air conditioning systems. The system consists of copper tubes, insulation material, a UV-resistant
Pre-insulated copper tubes / refrigerant lines for connection of air conditioners / heat pumps
- Seamless drawn copper tubes for refrigeration and air conditioning according to EN 12735-1
- Easy installation saves time and assembly costs
- Higher safety in case of fire: Euroclass CL-s1-d0 according to DIN EN 13501-1 and CE according to EN 14313
- The pre-insulated pipes are suitable for refrigerants R32 and R410A
- Ensures aesthetic integration into the building envelope
- Soft annealed, seamless drawn refrigeration copper pipes according to EN 12735-1
- Polyolefin copolymer textured foil provides good UV resistance
- Seamless drawn copper tubes for refrigeration and air conditioning according to EN 12735-1 and CE according to EN 14313.
- Copper C12200 Cu-DHP, phosphorus deoxidised copper, hardened, in the circle.
- Cu³99.90%; the maximum amount of phosphorus = 0.015% ÷ 0.040%.
Polyethylene foam insulation
- Low density polyethylene foam
- Low density closed cell polyethylene, free of chlorofluorocarbons (CFC).
- < 0.036 W/mK (przy 40°C) - Classified according to EN ISO 13878 Testing according to EN EN ISO 8497.
Water vapour diffusion resistance:
- < 5 000 Test certificate EU 5232 and Eu 6060 Test according to EN 13469i
-50°C to +105°C
Density of insulation material
Polyolefin copolymer textured film provides good UV resistance.
Fire protection class:
- Higher safety in case of fire: Euroclass CL-s1-d0 according to DIN EN 13501-1 and CE according to EN 14313 - Testing according to EN ISO 11925-2.
Average product review
Please note that by purchasing they confirm "REGULATION (EU) No. 517/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 üon fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 842/2006" and only a suitably certified company may carry out the installation.